top of page
Have a complaint?
This is how to deal with it
At MedLab Traing Centre Ltd. we value and respect all of our clients whether they be aesthetic trainees or the models who agree to assist us in providing the best competence based training for them. In line with the Department of Health Review of the Regulation of Cosmetic Procedures (2013), we strictly adhere to the standards for High-Quality Care, Ensuring Safe Products are used and that the public who choose to make use of our services are Informed and Empowered. As such we have a fully transparent and accessible complaints policy and procedure for all service users to follow which will address any dissatisfaction which may arise.
1. Reporting a Complaint:
Call the administration office: 07778809990
Write to: 36 Billing Road Northampton England NN1 5D Please include the following:
1. Your name
2. The date of your service of which you a dissatisfied
3. The name of the person you provided the service to you
4. The nature of the service you received
5. Your Statement of Dissatisfaction
6. Your preferred method of communication
7. Contact details so that we may respond to you quickly and efficiently.
2. How we will respond
Your complaint will be acknowledged by our manager
You will be contacted by a member of the team to clarify your grievance and who will then attempt to rectify the problem you have disclosed
In the event that you are still dissatisfied, all complaints will be addressed to the Director MedLab Training Centre Ltd, in order for you to discuss the incident of dissatisfaction directly with her. We aim to complete this stage of the complaint within 7 days of your initial communication with us and ask you to follow this step of the procedure in any of the two ways listed below:
By scheduled telephone call (this will be recorded as proof of disclosure and advice given)
By written correspondence using either email or post
The Director will investigate the situation, both the people concerned and the procedure undertaken and write a formal response to you within 14 days. This will include a an offer of redress if an employee of MedLab Trainig Centre Ltd. is found to be culpable for your dissatisfaction
3. Further resolution and redress opportunities
For very serious complaints where legal redress is required, please have your solicitor contact the Director MedLab Training Centre Ltd. immediately to have the matter resolved in a lawful and beneficial manner*. In this instance is it very strongly advised that you keep the matter confidential as this will be more advantageous to you in the long term.*All of our aesthetic practitioners and trainees are fully insured, and as yet, there have been no claims made against them.
The ultimate stage of any serious complaint should be addressed to the Parliamentary and HealthService Ombudsman (PHSO)
At MedLab Training Centre Ltd. we are committed to:
– respond quickly to any statement of dissatisfaction
– listen to you with understanding and open-mindedness
– help you to feel at ease and empower you to resolve the situation
– be professional in all our communication with you to isolate the situation and not expand it – take responsibility for your complaint as a valued service user
– assist you to resolve your problem in a suitable manner
Please be assured that we at MedLab Training Centre Ltd. are committed to raising and maintaining standards for the provision of aesthetic treatments and will treat your complaint personally and professionally to ensure your future satisfaction.
bottom of page